We are predicting the best side of the English Premier League. Newcastle United did not lose even a single game in the last six games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Don o forget to take and compare more data. Here is the complete detail of the two sides.
Arsenal played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 2 matches also. On the other side, Newcastle United also took part ins the six games and won all the matches. It is a great change between the performance of two ideas.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
According to predictions of teams, Arsenal picked a 54% chance to win. On the other side, Newcastle United also gained a 22% chance to carry the day. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the match.
Head to Head
If we compare the head-to-head results, then both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of Newcastle United. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Arsenal played 6 games and won 6 times. They did not lose any games and draw also. Whereas, they scored 19 goals and conceded 7 also. Martin scored 6 goals for an aside.
On the other side, Newcastle United also took part in 7 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and three matches did not leave any results. Moreover, the same side scored 12 goals and conceded 6 also. Miguel scored 8 goals. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
According to statistics, both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. No one will feel any pressure in this game of the English Premier League.
Everyone has their predictions on betting odds. According to us, Arsenal will get a better price as compared to Newcastle. let’s see what is going to happen in this game of the English Premier League.
We are expecting a draw result on this side. Both sides have the same strong lineup in this game.
I will try my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Arsenal as a better side. They can win this game easily. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. I took all the data from reliable sources. You can get and compare more facts and figures before to take the final decision. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.