Blackpool vs Sunderland Match Review

Blackpool vs Sunderland Match Review
November 30, 2022

Blackpool vs Sunderland Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Both sides played the same number of games and left the same results. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful information.

Latest performance

Blackpool played six games and won 2 times. The same side also failed in 4 games. On the other side, Sunderland also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match also.


Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which are the final lineups.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of the two sides. Here are more predictions for you.


If we check the predictions of teams, then Blackpool picked a 40% chance to win the game. On the other side, Sunderland also conceded a 32% chance to win. The remaining 28% chance will go to drawing the game.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Blackpool played 10 games and won 3 times. They failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Yats scored 9 goals for the side. It is the best performance by anyone.

If we check the performance of the Sunderlands, then they played 11 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 16 goals and conceded 13 also. Ross scored 5 goals for the side.

Red and yellow cards

Red cards can create a lot of problems for anyone in the next game. Both sides faced 4,4 yellow cards. On the other hand, no one faced any red card.


These two sides succeeded in doing goals in the last six games of the English Football League.

Betting Odds

We cannot take any chance on the behalf of the past data. Yes, these couple of sides remained level in the last head-to-head. So, both sides have the same betting price. We are expecting a draw game between these two sides.

Betting Tips

These two sides are going to play a draw game in English Football League.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. According to head data, no one remained undefeated in the last game. If you want to get any more results, then you need to get and compare more detail. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. In betting, all the teams need to take the risk.