Bologna is one of the best sides of Italian Series A. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Italian Series A. after getting all the data, you will be bale to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. let’s see which is a better side to win.
Bologna played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 2 games also. On the other side, Cremonese also took part in six games and failed in 2 games. They succeeded to draw in 4 games also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which will be the final lineup.
Head to Head
These couple sides did not face each other in recent games of Italian Series A.
We cannot take any chance on the behalf of it.
If we see the predictions, then Bologna picked a 48% chance to win. On the other hand, Cremonese also gained a 25% chance to win. The remaining 27% chances to draw the game.
Bologna and Cremonese Goals
In the Italian Series A, Bologna played 8 games and won 4 times. They succeeded to draw 3 matches also. On the other hand, they failed in one game also. The same side scored 12 goals and conceded 6 also. Marko scored 8 goals for the side.
On the other hand, Cremonese also took part in 8 games and won 0 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. The same side scored 9 goals and conceded 15 also. David scored 3 goals for the side.
I have checked that there is a far change in the performance of teams. Yes. Bologna is a better side to win the game.
Red and yellow cards
If we see yellow cards and red cards, hen Bologna faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Cremonese also faced 3 yellow cards and 1 red card. It is a far change in this regard.
Betting Odds and tips
If we see betting odds and tips, it will be a single-side game between two teams. Yes, Bologna is a better side to win the game. The other expected result is to draw the game. Bologna will also get more betting prices.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can get and compare more and more data also. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Bologna as a better side. They can win another game of Italian Series A. do not forget to take risks in betting. We have checked some miracles during the game of the league. So, be ready to take some risks in betting on games.