Bologna vs Sassuolo Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Bologna vs Sassuolo Match Review
November 6, 2022

Bologna vs Sassuolo Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, squads, predictions, and statistics. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Here is the complete detail of teams and players.

Latest performances

According to the latest performance, Bologna played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games and one match did not take any side. On the other side, Sassuolo also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 4 games also. It is a major change between the results of the two sides.

Results in the last six games

Bologna : W,W,L,L,L,D

Sassuolo : W,W,L,L,L,L

You have checked that both teams created a lot of differences in the results. Let’s see which is a better side to win this game.

Squads

Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.

Head to Head

According to head to head games, both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 1-3 in the favor of Sassuolo. It created a lot of change in the performance of teams.

Predictions

If we see the prediciotns of teams, then Bologna picked 38% chances to win. Whereas, 36% chances will go to Sassuolo. The remaining 26% chance will go to the drawn game.

Red and yellow cards

According to red and yellow card data, both sides conceded only, 3,3 yellow cards. However, no one conceded any red card.

Goals in the Italian Series A

In the Italian Series A, Bologna played 6 games and won 2 times. They failed in one game and 3 matches did not take any side. On the other hand, the whole side scored 7 goals and conceded 5 also. Marko scored 7 goals.

On the other side, Sassuolo also took part in 7 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and 2 matches did not take any side.

They scored 4 goals and conceded 12 also. Davide scored 4 goals for the team.

Betting Odds

If we see the betting odds of teams, then Bologna picked a 5/4 betting price versus 2/1 for Sassuolo. The remaining 12/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. Let’s see which is a better side to win this game.

Statistics

Both sides remained undefeated in 2,2 games in the same season.

Final Words

I have seen that both sides failed in the same number of games in the last six games. However, Bologna remained undefeated in more games according o the Italian Series A. we made these predictions after getting data from all official sources. In the end, Bologna has the maximum chance of wi the game. They can beat any side of Italian series A. the same side picked a better record from the last some matches.