The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. Brendord is ready to win this game. Whereas, Fulham is also a better side to win this game.
Brentford played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 1 game and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Fulham also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 3-2 in the favor of Fulham. Yes, they can win another game in the same league.
If we see predictions, then Brentford picked a 55% chance to win. On the other side, Fulham also gained a 22% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances will go to drawing the match.
Brentford and Fulham Goals
In the English Premier League, Brentford played 12 games and won 6 timers. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. they scored 24 goals and conceded 11 also. Toney scored 14 goals in the last match.
On the other side, Fulham also played 12 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 15 goals and conceded 14 also. Alexander scored 11 goals in the game.
These two sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. Yes, they can repeat the latest performance in this game.
Yellow and red cards
According to the red and yellow cards, there is a small change in numbers. Yes, Brentford faced 9 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Fulham also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game of league.
Odds and tips
It is never an easy task to predict the best side of the day. Yes, Bedford is in the struggle. Whereas, Fulham is ready to win this game and pick more rate. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. All the data have been taken from official sources.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then go to search and pick more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Fulham as a better side. They can win this game without any pressure. The same side scored more goals in the recent matches of the league. All the information is pure and taken from past sources. In predictions, do not forget to take risks. We made these prediciotns on the behalf of the past data of teams and players.