Fulham did well in the past matches of the English Premier League. That is the reason to get more chances to win. Let’s see which is a better side to win. All the data have been taken from official sources. However, no one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English premier league, and much more. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Here is more data for your assistance.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to the latest updates, no one will change any player in this game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Fulham. Yes, it is only the better side to win the game.
Albion played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Fulham also played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game also. Here is more data for your assistance.
If we compare the predictions of teams, then Albion picked a 58% chance to win. On the other side, Fulham also gained 20% chances to carry the day. The remaining 22% chance will go to drawing the match.
In the English Premier League, Albion played 9 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 16 goals and conceded 10 also. Pascal scored 6 goals in the league.
On the next side, Fulham also played 10 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 14 also. Alexander scored 11 goals for the side.
Red and yellow cards
If we see red and yellow cards, then Albion faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Fulham also faced 7 yellow cards and do not face any red cards. It is a good one that no one faced any red card.
Odds and tips
It is not a big deal to compare the best side of two sides. Both sides have not any change in the result. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Fulham as a better side. They can get more rate as compare to other one. We made these odds and tips on the behalf of the past data.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Fulham is ready to win this game.