Bristol City always performed well in challenging games. They have another chance to win the game. Preston needs to improve the game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the English Premier League. Here is a complete detail of the game. In the end, you need to compare the information.
Bristol City played six games and won 4 times. The same side also succeeded in drawing 2 matches.
On the other side, Preston North End also participated in six games and won 2 times. They failed in one game and drew three matches.
Results in the last six games
Bristol City : W,W,W,W,D,D
Preston North End : W,W,L,D,D,D
Both teams have very different numbers in wins.
Head to Head
Both teams faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 2-2 in favor of the two teams. So, we cannot choose the best side.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. No one would like to change the winning lineup.
It is scheduled to play on 10th December 2022. Both sides are ready to add more points to the table. Here are the predictions for the match.
Bristol City picked 39% chances to win. Conversely, Preston also gained a 34% chance of winning. The remaining 27% chances will go to a draw match.
Goals in the English Football League
Bristol City played 4 games in the English Football League and won 3 times. The same side also failed in 1 game. They scored 8 goals and conceded 3 goals also. Wells scored 4 goals from its side.
On the other side, Preston North also participated in 4 games and won 2 times. They also succeeded in drawing 2 matches. The same side scored 2 goals and conceded 0 also. Brad scored one goal. Here are betting odds and tips.
Bristol City picked 11/8 numbers versus 2/1 for Preston North. Moreover, 11/5 numbers will go to the drawn match.
Red and Yellow cards
Both teams faced the same numbers of yellow cards and red cards. So, we cannot predict any best side from this source. Here are the statistics of teams.
Bristol City remained undefeated in the last 3 matches.
Bristol City has more chances to win the game. Both teams would like to do an average of 2.5 goals.
There is not too much difference in the results and detail of teams. Both teams have the same performance in overall results and head to head. We make predictions on behalf of the English Football League. Do not forget to compare teh facts and figures. In the end, we are in favor of Bristol City. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. In betting, we have to take some risks.