Chelsea vs Bournemouth Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Chelsea vs Bournemouth Match Review
November 15, 2022

Chelsea vs Bournemouth Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

I have checked that there is not any change in the results of teams. Both sides released the same record at the last of the season. The betting review has consisted of latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s see which is a better side to win.

Latest performance

Chelse played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games also. on the other side, Bournemouth also took part ins the six games and won 2 times. They failed in 4 games.

It means that there is not any change in the results of teams. In betting, you must have to take some risk. Here is more data for you.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. According to assumptions, there will be no change in the squads of teams.

Head to Head

If we see head-to-head results, then we also fail to take any results. Yes, both sides played to each other for 9 months. The final result was 2-2 in favor of the two sides. Let’s see which is a better side to win.

Predictions

If we see the predictions of teams, then Chelsea picked a 70% chance to win. On teh other side, Bournemouth also gained an 11% chance to win. The remaining 19% chance will go to the drawn game.

Red and yellow cards

It is essential to compare the red and yellow cards of teams. Yes, both sides left different numbers in this regard. Chelsea paced 6 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Bournemouth also conceded 6 yellow cards and one red card. It is a normal change in the cards.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Premier League, Chelsea played 6 games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. The same side scored 10 goals and conceded 6 also. Raheem scored 3 goals for the team.

On the other side, Bournemouth played 7 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. They scored 9 goals and conceded 24 also. Moore scored 4 goals.

It seems that Bournemouth conceded a lot of goals in the last game. That is the reason to face problems in this game.

Betting Odds

According to betting odds of teams, Chelsea picked a 3/10 betting price versus 8/1 for Bournemouth. The remaining 4/1 numbers will go to the drawn game. Let’s see which is a better side to win this game. We made the tips on the behalf of data.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Chelsea as a better side. They can win this game without any pressure.