Clermont is a little bit better side than the other one. They can win this game with the maximum margin. All the data have been taken from past sources. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the French League 1, and much more. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data.
Clermont played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, Strasbourg also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. We are expecting the same kind of lineup in the match.
Red and yellow cards
If we check the red and yellow cards, then Clermont faced 8 yellow cards and 2 red cards. On the other side, Strasbourg also played 7 games and faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of the two sides. Yes, we are also expecting the same result in this game of the league.
If we check the Clermont, then they picked a 37% chance to win. On the other side, Strasbourg also faced a 36% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the game of the league.
Clermont and Strasbourg Goals
In the French League 1, Clemont played 10 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 10 goals and conceded 16 also. Komnen scored 4 goals for the side.
On the other side, Strasbourg also played 10 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 13 goals and conceded 19 also. Habib scored 8 goals for the side.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last some matches. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game of the series.
Odds and tips
If we check the odds and tips, then Clermont is ready to win this game. No doubt, we faced the same result in the last six games.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you have any issues then you can take more and more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Clemont as a better side to win. The same side scored more goals in the last some matches. That is the reason to choose this side as compared to the other one. No one is responsible for any kind of change in the result. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose both sides as better.