Empoli vs Lecce Match Review

Empoli vs Lecce Match Review
March 26, 2023

Empoli vs Lecce Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

It is the most important game of Italian Series A. the review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any change in the result of the game. All the data have been taken from official sources. Here are more features of teams.

Latest performance

If we check the latest result of teams, then Empoli played six games and failed in 4 games also. On the other side, the same side failed in 2 games also. Lecce also took part in this game and succeeded to win in one game. Whereas, they failed in 4 games also. One match did not take any side.

Empoli vs Lecce Head-to-Head

According to head to head results, both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. Yes, we are also expecting the same result in this game.

Predictions

If we see predictions, then Empoli picked a 35% chance to win. On the other side, Lecce also gained a 35% chance to win. Whereas, 30% chances will go to drawing the game of the league. Here are the goals in the league.

Empoli and Lecce Goals

In the Italian Series A, Empoli played 13 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 4 games also. They scored 12 goals and conceded 15 also. Tommaso scored 4 goals for the side.

Lecce played 14 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches. The same side scored 11 goals and conceded 15 also. Gabriel scored 7 goals for the side. Here are more features.

Yellow and red cards

According to red and yellow cards, Empoli faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card.on the other side, Lecce also faced 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game of the league.

Odds and tips

According to odds and tips, Empoli picked 13/10 numbers versus 11/5 for another side. The remaining 11/5 numbers will go to draw the game. We are expecting some change in result. Here are the final words for your assistance.

Statistics

Both sides scored goals in the last game of Italian Series A.

Final words

We did not see too much change in the result of teams. Yes, both sides played a draw game in the last season. Yes, I would like to ask you to choose the Lecce as a better side. They can in this game. We are not responsible for any change in the result. Lecce remained undefeated in a single game from the last six games of Italian Serie A. that is the reason to choose it as compared to another side. Moreover, Lecce did well in the overall games of the Italian Series A 2023.