Espanyol vs Valencia CF Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Espanyol vs Valencia CF Match Review
September 25, 2022

Espanyol vs Valencia CF Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Valencia CF remained well in more games than the other side. They can win another game due to a solid squad. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions and statistics. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to compare the data before taking the final decision. I will try my best to predict the best side of the day.

Latest performance

Espanyol played six games and won 1 time. On the other side, Valencia CF also participated in six games and won 3 times. On the other side, they failed in three matches also.

Results in the last six games

Espanyol : W,L,L,D,D,D

Valencia : W,W,W,L,L,L

Valencia is a better side from these results. Espanyol remained good in only one match. They need to improve in this game. Pressure is the primary thing in this game. Here are squads of teams.

Squads

We are waiting for the final lineup. I will update you when I get the final squads.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 1-1. So, we cannot create any predictions on behalf of past data.

Predictions

If we see predictions, Espanyol picked 39% chances to win. On the other side, Valencia also gained a 31% chance of winning. The remaining 30% chances will go to a draw game.

Red and Yellow cards

Espanyol did not face any red cards. However, they faced three yellow cards. On the other side, Valencia faced 2 yellow cards and one red card. A red card can create problems for any side.

Goals in the Spanish La Liga

In the Spanish La Liga, Espanyol played 3 games and always failed. On the other side, they scored 3 goals and conceded 8 also.

On the next, i.e., Valencia also took part in 2 games and failed in 2. The same side scored 1 goal and conceded 3 also. Huge was the top scorer with 1 goal.

We have seen no one win any game in the last 6 games of Spanish La Liga. So, both teams will face pressure in this game. Here are betting odds and tips.

Betting Odds

If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Espanyol picked a 9/5 betting price. Valencia also gained 29/10 numbers as a betting price. At the same time, 9/4 numbers will go to draw a match. It is not an easy task to predict the betting odds of teams.

Final Words

If you have read all the above data, you can say Valencia is better. They showed tremendous results in the last six games. Valencia always performed well in challenging games. Valencia posted three wins in the last six games. Espanyol remained well in only one game. We made these predictions and results on behalf of past data. No one is responsible for any result. Do not skip any line from up before taking final actions.