Everton vs Nottingham Forest Match Review

Everton vs Nottingham Forest Match Review
August 18, 2022

Everton vs Nottingham Forest Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Forest failed in one only one game from the last six games. They would like to maintain this record in this game also. Undoubtedly, the same side has consisted of a solid line to defeat any team in English Premier League 2022. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in English Premier League, and lineup. After reading all the following information, you can make predictions.

Latest performance

According to the latest performance, Everton played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games, and one game did not take any side. On the other side, Forest also participated in six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game, and one match did not take any side.

Head to Head

Everton and Forest did not meet with each other in recent times. So, we cannot take any decision on its behalf of it.

Results in the last six games

Everton : W,L,L,L,D,D

Forest : W,W,W,W,L,D

The above results showed that Forest is a better side in this game. So, you can predict something from these results.


According to predictions for this game in English Premier League, Everton picked 50% chances to win. On the other hand, Forest also gained a 23% chance of winning the game. The remaining 27% numbers will go to the drawn game.

Goals in English Premier League

In the English Premier League. Everton played one game and failed. They scored 0 goals and conceded 1 also.

On the other hand, Forest also took part in one match and failed. The whole side scored 0 goals and conceded 2 also. Taiwo scored 1 goal.

So, there is not any difference in the performance of English Premier League games.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.


By knowing the odds, Everton picked a price of 10/11 versus 16/5 for the other team. It is a difference between the two sides. The remaining numbers of 5/2 will go to the drawn game.


Everton failed in last the back-to-back games.


Mason from Everton faced 1 yellow card and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Dean also conceded the same numbers of cards last season from Forest.

Betting Tips

If we see expected betting tips, no one will score more than 2.5. So, you need to take some risks in this game. Here is the conclusion for readers.


After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. The data showed that Forest had a lot of chances to win the game. We made these predictions by knowing the facts and figures of teams. Forest failed in only one game from the last six. Moreover, both sides faced the same head-to-head outcome in the recent game of the English Premier League. So, in the end, I favor the Forest team.