Everton vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Everton vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Match Review
November 14, 2022

Everton vs Wolverhampton Wanderers Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

There are a lot of changes in the teams in this game. Both sides are struggling this season. So, these sides would like to win this game. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, and predictions. Statistics and goals in the English Premier League. Do not forget to compare all the data of the teams.

Latest performance

Everton played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one game also. On the other side, the Wanderers also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 games and one match did not take any side. Here is more data for you.

Squads

Both team did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of the Wanderers. It will create some pressure on another side.

Red and yellow cards

If we compare the red and yellow cards, then Everton faced 4,4 yellow cards in the teams. No one conceded any red card.

Predictions

According to the predictions of teams, Everton picked a 40% chance to win. On the other side, Wanderers also gained 32% chances to carry the day. The remaining 28% chances will go to the drawn game.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Everton played 7 games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and 2 matches and did not declare their final lineup.

The same side scored 6 goals and conceded 6 also. Gordon scored 3 goals.

On the other hand, the Wanderers played 7 games and won 0 times. They failed in 5 games and 2 matches did not take any side.

The same side scored 3 goals and conceded 11 also. Neves scored 4 goals for the team. Here is more data.

We have seen that the Wanderers did not win even a single game in the last 7 games. It is bad news for them.

Statistics

Both sides conceded 2 goals in the last some matches of the English Premier League.

Betting Odds and tips

According to the betting tips and odds, Everton picked a 5/4 betting price versus 9/4 for the other team. The remaining 11/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. Here is more data for you.

Final Words

All the data showed the clear result of two sides. Yes, Everton is a better side to win this game. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. Everton is ready to win this game. They showed the best performance in the last some matches. In the end, choose this team for a better outcome. In betting, you have to take risks always.