Wolfsburg is one of the best sides in the German Bundesliga. They can win another game of the season. I tried my best to gather and compare the performance of teams. Yes, both sides would like to win this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the season, and much more. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting.
These couple of sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Here is more data for you.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in Feb 2022. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of the two sides. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game season.
According to predictions, Hertha BSC picked a 34% chance to win. On the other hand, VFL also gained 40% chances to carry the day, the remaining 26% chances will go to draw the match of the season.
Hertha BSC and VfL Wolfsburg Goals
If we check the goals in the German Bundesliga, then Hertha played 8 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches. They scored 12 goals and conceded 11 also. Dodi scored 7 goals for the side.
On the other side, Vfl also played 8 games and won 3 times. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. The same side scored 0 goals and conceded 10 also. Lukas scored 4 goals for the side. It is the major change between the two sides of the German Bundesliga.
Hertha BSC vs VfL Wolfsburg Betting Odds
If we see the betting odds of teams, then Hertha picked a 29/20 betting price versus 13/8 for Wolfsburg. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to draw the match. Let’s see which will be the better side to win.
We have checked that Hertha BSC is still struggling in the formate. They would like to win this game.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, these couple of sides faced only yellow cards. Yes, Hertha faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Wolfsburg also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issue in betting, then you need to take and compare more and more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Wolfsburg as a better side. They can win another game to maintain their recent performance. In betting, all the viewers need to take some risks. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any detail, then it is good to compare them all the time. That is the end of the review.