Leeds United is a better side to win the game. They have more wins than the other side. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and statistics. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here is the complete detail of the two sides.
Leeds United played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games also. On the other hand, Brentford also took part in six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is more data for you.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 5-2 in the favor of Brentford. ; let’s see what is going to happen in this game. Here are the predictions of teams.
If we see the predictions, Leeds United picked a 38% chance to win. On the other side, Brentford also gained a 38% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the game.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides just faced yellow cards in the last some games. Yes, Leeds United faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Brentford also faced 6 yellow cards and 1 red card.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the English Premier League.
Leeds United and Brentford Goals
In the English Premier League, Leeds United played 7 games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, they scored 12 goals and conceded 9 also. Rodrigo scored 9 goals for the side.
On the other side, Brentford also played 8 games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. The same side scored 10 goals and conceded 18 also. Ivan scored 10 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Leeds United is a better side to win the game. The other expected result is to draw the game.
If we see betting odds, then Leeds United will pick more betting prices as compared to another one. We made these odds on the behalf of the past data.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Leeds United as a better side. They can win this game without any pressure. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources of the league.