There is a big change in the results of teams. Yes, both sides have different results in the last six games of French League 1. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. Here are the complete facts and features of teams.
Lille played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. On the other side, Clermont also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. These couple of sides will play with the same lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in December 2022. The final result was 0-2 in the favor of Lille. They will win another game of French League 1.
If we see predictions of teams, then Lille picked a 60% chance to win. On the other side, Clermont also gained a 17% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances to win. Here are the goals in the French League 1.
In the French League 1, Lille played 8 games and won 5 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. The same side scored 15 goals and conceded 15 also. Jonathan scored 9 goals. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
On the other side, Clermont played 9 games and won 3 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. The same side scored 12 goals and conceded 10 also. Cham scored 4 goals for sure.
We have checked that Clermont is not a better side to win the game. They can not win more games as in the past.
I have checked that Clermont did not win even a single game in the last six games. It is a big loss for them in this series. Here is the conclusion of the teams.
Both sides faced only yellow cards. Yes, Lille faced 8 yellow cards. Whereas, Clermont also faced 7 yellow cards in the game.
I took all the information from official sources. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Lille as a better side. They will win this game. Lille has a more reliable performance. They can get more betting prices as compared to other ones. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. We made this prediction on the behalf of the past data.