The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
No one has declared its final lineup. No one would like to change any player in this game. We are expecting the same kind of players in this game.
Liverpool played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. The Wanderers also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match also.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced a different kinds of cards in the recent matches. Yes, Liverpool faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Wanders also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Head to Head
These two sides faced each other in the last game in October 2022. The final result was 3-0 in the favor of the Wanderers. That is the reason to choose this side for this game. Let’s see what is the better side of this game.
Odds and tips
Liverpool is also a smart side to win. Yes, the other teams also rattled the hopes of the Wanderers in the latest games. In head-to-head, Wanders remained well. They won the game to take more rate.
If we see predictions, then Wanders has a 50% chance to win. Whereas, Liverpool also gained a 40% chance to win. The remaining 10% chances will go to draw the game.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Liverpool played 10 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 23 goals and conceded 9 also. Muhammad Salah also remained well to score 7 goals for the side.
On the other side, the Wanderers played 10 games and won 1 time. The same side succeeded to draw three matches as. They scored 10 goals and conceded 17 also. Daniel scored 6 goals for the side.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change in the recent matches. Both sides are strong to win this game. In predictions, you must have to take the risk. Liverpool also played a lot of games sin the past to make a presence in the game. The review is always made on the behalf of the recent information and data also. The best view is that who make own prediction.