Middlesbrough is ready to win another game in English Football League. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Football League, and much more. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
Middlesbrough played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 2 games also. On the other side, QPR also played six games and failed in 2 matches. On the other side, QPR also played six games and failed in 2 matches. They also succeeded to draw 4 games.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is more detail for your assistance.
Head to Head
If we see the head-to-head data, then both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 3-2 in the favor of QPR. let’s see what is going to happen in this game. QPR has many chances to win the game.
If we check the predictions of teams, then Middlesbrough picked a 49% chance to win. On the other side, QPR also gained a 24% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the game. Here is more detail for your assistance.
Middlesbrough and Queens Park Rangers Goals
If we see the English Football League, then Middlesbrough played 13 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. On the other hand, they scored 18 goals and conceded 12 also. Akpom scored 13 goals for the side.
On the other hand, QPR also played 14 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They cored 14 goals and conceded 16 also. Chris scored 6 goals for the side. Here is more data for you.
Red and yellow cards
I have checked that no one faced a red card in the last some matches. Yes, the couple of tow sides conceded only 7, 7 yellow cards. So, there is not any kind of pressure on any side.
Odds and tips
Everyone has their predictions and views. Yes, QPR is ready to win another game. Yes, QPR will get more rates as compared to the other one. Here are the final predictions for you.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the QPR as a better side to win. On the other hand, the same side remained well in the head-to-head data and overall result. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.