Wigan and Millwall are going to play an important game in English Football League. The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here is the complete detail of the two sides.
Millwall vs Wigan Athletic Performance
Millwall played six games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other side, Wigan played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. Here is head-to-head and squad information.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other for 9 months. Wigan remained undefeated by a 1-0 goal in the latets games
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. However, we are expecting the same squads as in the last game.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides faced only 3,3 yellow cards. Moreover, no one faced any red cards in the last six games.
According to predictions, Millwall picked a 46% chance to win the game. On the other side, Wigan also conceded a 27% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the game.
Goals in the English Football League
In the English Football League, Millwall played 10 games and won 7 times. The same side failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side. On the other hand, they scored 16 goals and conceded 7 also. Zian scored 7 goals.
Wigan also took part in 10 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. The same side scored 13 goals and conceded 13 also. Wil scored 7 goals.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. It is a good one to release the pressure on the players.
If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Millwall picked the 20/23 betting price versus 3/1 for Wigan. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to draw the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data we took this information from official spots. . At the end, I would like to ask you to choose Milwall as a better side. They ar are strong in all the departments. The same side also did well in head-to-head and in the latets games of the league. I took all the information from official sources. You can take and compare more data. In betting, do not forget to take the risk. That is the end of review.