Monza is the better side to win the game. They can win this game also. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Italian Series A, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. Here are all the major features of the two sides.
We have some time in the next game. So, no one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.
Monza played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. On the other side, Empoli also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 3 matches also.
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Empoli. Yes, they can win another match in the same league.
If we see predictions, then Monza picked a 48% chance to win. On the other side, Empoli also gained a 26% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the match. Here are the goals in the Italian Series A.
Monza and Empoli Goals
In the Italian Series A, Monza played 11 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 16 goals and conceded 13 also. Carlos scored 4 goals for the side. Here are more data for another side.
If we check the performance of another side, then Empoli played 11 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 9 goals and conceded 16 goals also. Tommaso scored 4 goals.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, yes, Monza faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Empoli also faced 8 yellow cards and 2 red cards. It is a major change between the two sides. Let’s see what is going to happen in the next game.
Odds and tips
I have checked some changes in the result of the teams. Yes, Empoli remained well n head to head. Whereas, Monza won more games in the overall matches. So, you have to take some risks.44
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last some games of Italian Series A. here are the final words for your assistance.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. In predictions, we have to take the risk. According to us, both sides have the same chance to win the game. That is the end of the review.