Both sides have a different record in the past matches. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result.
Forest played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Everton also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 5 games also. Let’s see what is going to happen in this important game of the league.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. Both teams would like to play with the same player in this game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. Yes, we are also expecting the same line up in this game of the league.
If we see predictions, then Forest picked a 38% chance to win. On the other side, Everton also gained a 34% chance to win. The remaining 28% chance will go to drawing the match. Here are goals in the English Premier League.
Nottingham Forest and Everton Goals
In the English Premier League, Forest played 10 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 12 also. Johnson scored 5 goals in the league.
On the other side, Everton played 11 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 6 goals and conceded 16 also. Gray scored 3 goals for the side. Here is more detail for your assistance.
Yellow and red cards
Both sides only faced only yellow cards in the recent matches. Yes, Forest faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Everton also faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Here are the odds and tips.
Odds and tips
These two sides have a different records. So, Forest is ready to win an n another game league. Yes, they are ready to take more rate in this game of league.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you fail in any game, then you can take and compare more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. In predictions, we must have to take the risk. In the end, Forest is ready to win another game in the English Premier League. That is the reason to choose it as compared to others. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result.