Pakistan vs New Zealand 1st ODI Match Review

Pakistan vs New Zealand 1st ODI Match Review
December 31, 2022

Pakistan vs New Zealand 1st ODI Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

It is very important to discuss the features of the two sides. Pakistan is hosting New Zealand in Karachi. Yes, both sides would like to win the game. One day game is much different than the other formate. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. Yes, Pakistan is also ready to win the game to take the lead of 1-0. It will be the 1st game of the one-day series. all the one games shifted to Karachi due to some security accuse. I am ready to explain the other features.

Match detail

Pakistan and New Zealand also going to play their first game of the series. Both sides are going to face each other on 9th Jan 2022. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Latest performance

I have seen that both sides remained undefeated in the last series of one-day games. Yes, New Zealand played its last series versus India and won that series by 1-0. The other two games did not create any results due to rain in the matches.

It was home series for New Zealand. On the other side, Pakistan played its last seriously versus the Netherlands in the Netherlands. Pakistan had won all three games to take the lead of 3-0 in the series. It is the major change between the two sides.

Head to head

Both sides faced each other 108 times. Pakistan has won 55 games, whereas New Zealand also won 48 games of one-day formate. The remaining games did not create any results. It is not a big change in the result. On the other side, Pakistan has a home advantage in this game.

In the tough and crucial times, Pakistan beat New Zealand in a mega event. So, Pakistan does not have any pressure in the match.


If we see predictions, then Pakistan has a 60% chance to win. On the other side, NZ also gained a 40% chance to win. We do not have any chances to draw the game.

Star Players

Both sides have consisted of smart players in the formate. We have seen some good performances in the last series. Yes, Pakistan has Muhammad Rizwan , Babar Azam and Fakhar Zaman. They can beat any side of the world nowadays. On the other side, Naseem Shah, Shaheen Afridi, and Haris Rauf are good to see in the formate. They can provide some breakthroughs at any time of the game.

If we see the players of NZ, then Convey, Latham and Kane Williamson are one of the best players to change the side of the game. On the other side, Southee, Ish Sodhi, and Wengnor are good in the bowling line up. Here is the conclusion for you.

Final words

I tried my best to leave useful and accurate information. If you face any issues then you can take and compare more data. At the end of the day. Pakistan is a much better side to win the game and take the lead of 1-0.