Poland is still struggling in this format of the world cup 2022. Whereas, Argentina is doing well in the last game. The betting review has consisted of the latest squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the World Cup 2022. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take the risk. I tried my best to leave useful information for you.
Poland played six games and failed in 2 matches. The same side succeeded to draw 4 matches also. Whereas, Argentia also took part in six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game.
You have seen that Argentina did well in all the last games of the ICC world cup 2022.
Head to Head
Both side did not face the other in the last year. So, we failed to take any decision on the behalf of the past data.
If we see predictions, then Poland picked a 15% chance to win the game. On the other side, Argentina also gained a 61% chance to carry the day. The remaining 24% chance will go to drawing the match.
Goals in the World Cup 2022
In the world cup 2022, Poland played 1 game and failed in it. They scored 0 goals and conceded 0 also. It is a major change in the performance of teams.
On the other side, Argentina also took part in one game and failed in it. The same side scored 1 goal and conceded 2 also. Messi scored 1 goal for the team. Here are betting odds, tips, and card information.
Red and yellow cards
According to the red and yellow cards of teams, Poland picked a 13/2 betting price versus ⅖ for Argentina. Whereas, 10/3 numbers will go to the drawn game. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Poland picked 13/2 betting price versus ⅖ for Argentina. On the other side, the remaining 10/3 numbers will go to draw the match.
It is essential to compare the betting tips of teams. Yes, both sides would like to win the game. However, France is a better side to carry the day. We are also expecting one side game of the World Cup 2022.
These two sides succeeded to do goals in the last some games of World Cup 2022.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose France as a better side. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past numbers. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Our purpose is to take compare the scores of teams and players. In betting, you need to take risks always. If you do not have any experience, then you need to take a risk also.