Poland vs Saudi Arabia Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Poland vs Saudi Arabia Match Review
November 23, 2022

Poland vs Saudi Arabia Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

There is a huge change between the two sides. Both sides would like to win this game. The betting review has consisted of latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the World cup 2022. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here is the complete detail of teams and players.

Latest performance

If we see the latest performance, then Poland played six games and failed in 2 matches. The same side also succeeded to draw 4 matches. On the other hand, Saudia Arabia also took part in six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and 2 matches did not leave any results.

Head to Head

Both sides did not face each other in recent times. So, we cannot take any decision on the behalf of the past data. here is the complete detail of more data.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Both sides would like to play with the same lineup.

Red and yellow cards

According to red and yellow cards, Poland faced 1 yellow card and 0 red cards. On the other side, Saudi Arabia also faced 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards.

Predictions

According to the predictions of the teams, Poland picked a 58% chance to win the game. On the other side, Saudia Arabia also gained a 17% chance to win the game. The remaining 25% chance will go to the drawn game.

Goals in the World Cup 2022

If we see the goals in the world cup 2022. Then, Poland played 1 game and succeeded to draw the game. On the other side, they scored 0 goals and conceded 0 also.

On the other side, Saudi Arabia also took part in one game and won it. The same side discords 2 goals and conceded 1 also. Saleh scored 1 goal for the side.

I want to tell you about the major performance of Saudi Arabia versus Argentina. They defeated the best side of the world in the last game. That was a smart win by the Saudis. They scored 2 goals and conceded 1 also.

Betting Odds

If we check the price of the two sides, then Poland picked the 8/11 betting price versus 15/4 for Saudi Arabia. The remaining price of 5/2 will go to draw the match.

Poland vs Saudi Arabia Betting Tips

If we see the betting tips of teams, then Poland and Saudia Arabia are going to play an important game. Poland will win this game.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful results for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more results. In the end, I would like to ask you o choose Poland as a better side. Saudia also beat Argentina in its last game of the world cup. They can also do well in this game.