RB Leipzig will try to win this game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more detail. All the information has been taken from official sources. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more detail. In predictions, do not forget to take some risks. Here are the major feature of teams.
These couple of sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the beginning of the game. If we see a result, then no one will change its players.
RB Leipzig played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, Borussia also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also.
RB Leipzig vs Borussia Mönchengladbach Predictions
According to predictions, RB picked a 65% chance to win. On the other side, Borussia is ready to get a 16% chance to win. The remaining 19% chances will go to a draw match.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 3-0 in the favor of Borussia. Yes, they can win another game in the same season. Here are goals in the German Bundesliga season.
RB Leipzig and Borussia Mönchengladbach Goals
In the German Bundesliga season, RB played 11 games and won 8 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 25 scored and conceded 10 also. Christopher scoffed 12 goals for the side.
On the other side, Borussia played 11 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 4 games. They scored 13 goals and conceded 24 also. Marcus scored 11 goals for the side.
Red and yellow cards
I have checked that both sides faced red and yellow cards. Yes, RB faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Borussia also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Both sides remained undefeated in the same number of games in the German Bundesliga season. Borussia posted only one win in the last 12 back-to-back games.
Odds and tips
According to odds and tips. Borussia Gladbach is ready to win another game in the German Bundesliga. However, a single player can change the side of the game at any time.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is ready to fail in this game. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past detail. Let’s see which is a better side to carry the day. According to us, Monchengladbach is ready to win another game.