Both sides have had different results in the last some matches. Yes. Real Betis is a much better side to win the game. Whereas, Valladolid failed in the last 5 back to back games of Spanish La Liga. the review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Spanish La Liga, and much more. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
Real Betis played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches. Whereas, Real Valladolid also played six games and won one time. They failed in the 5 matches also.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of the two sides. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
According to predictions, Real Betis picked a 62% chance to win. On the other side, Real Betis also gained a 16% chance to win. The remaining 22% chance will go to drawing the match.
Real Betis and Real Valladolid Goals
In Spanish La Liga, Real Betis played 8 games and won 5 times. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. The same side failed one game also. They scored 12 goals and conceded 5 also. Boria scored 8 goals for the side.
According to another side, Real Valladolid also played 9 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 5 goals and conceded 19 also. Leon scored 5 goals. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Red and yellow cards
If we check the number of red and yellow cards, then Real Valladolid also played 7 games and faced 8 yellow cards. The same side did not face any red cards.
On the other side, Real Valladolid faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Odds and tips
If we compare the odds and tips of teams, then Real Valladolid is ready to win another game of Spanish La Liga. they showed an outstanding performance in the last some matches. Here is more detail for your assistance.
These couple of sides scored in the last six games of Spanish La Liga. that is the reason to release pressure.
It is scheduled to play on 19th Feb 2023.
All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. I tried my best to assist you in all the departments of games. If you fail in prediction, then no one is ready to accept the claim. I would like to ask you to choose Real Valladolid to take more and more risks. Under 18 are also not allowed in the prediction.