Cardiff is a little bit better side to win the game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and mich more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any change in result. Here are all the major features and numbers for your assistance. If you face any issue, then you can use your own experience also.
R United played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, Cardiff also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in three games also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to experience, no one will change any player in this game of league.
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other in October 2022. Cardiff remained well by 1-0 in that game. They would like to maintain that form in this game also.
According to predictions, R United picked a 24% chance to win. On the other side, Cardiff also gained a 47% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to drawing the match of the league.
Rotherham United and Cardiff City Goals
In the English Football League, R United played 17 games and won 7 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 29 goals and conceded 21 also. Obgen scored 7 goals for the side.
If we see the performance of Cardiff City, then they played 17 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 10 games and succeeded to draw three matches also. They scored 12 goals and conceded 22 also. Callum scored 5 goals for the side.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, R United faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Cardiff also faced 9 yellow cards and 1 red card. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game of the league.
Odds and tips
Cardiff is the much better side than the other one. They can win this game to take more rate in this match. We made these odds and tips after checking the recent data to make the final decision. No one is sure about the exact result.
We made these features on the behalf of the past data. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Cardiff as a better side. They did well in most of the games. So, be ready to choose it verses the others. In predictions, all the persons need to take some risks. According to experts and viewers, Cardiff is the real side to carry the day. That is the end of the review.