Rotherham United vs Reading Betting Review

Rotherham United vs Reading Betting Review
August 9, 2022

Rotherham United vs Reading Betting Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Football is quite a different game as compared to other spots. All the players need to perform in this game. The betting review contains head-to-head, squads, predictions, English Football League goals, odds, tips, and statistics. After reading all data, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s start the discussion with the latest performance of teams.

Latest performance

Both sides left a big difference in the results of the last games. Rotherham United played six games and won 3 times. They failed in one match, and the other 2 games did not leave any result. On the other side, Reading also participated in six games and won a single match. However, they failed in 4 matches, and one match did not leave any result.

Head to Head

According to head games, both sides had faced each other for one year. The final result was 0-1 in favor of Reading. It will create pressure on the other team.


According to predictions, Rotherham United picked 39% chances to win the game. On the other side, Reading gained only a 32% chance of winning. The remaining 29% chances will go to draw games.


No one has declared its final lineup. However, there will not be any change in the final XI. only an injury may change the player.

Goals in English Football League

In the English Football League, Rotherham played one game and succeeded in drawing it. The same side scored one goal and conceded 1 also. Ogbene scored one goal from its side.

On the other side, Reading also took part in one game and failed in that contest. They scored 0 goals and conceded 1 also. Tom scored one goal.

Betting Odds

According to betting odds, R United picked an 11/10 rate versus 12/5 for Reading. The remaining 12/5 will go to draw the game. It is a massive difference in results.


I am reading failed in the last three consecutive games of the league.

Betting tips

If we see betting tips of teams, then both teams will do 2.5 average goals in this game.

Results in the last six games

Rotherham United : W,W,W,L,L,D

Reading : D,L,L,L,L,,W

You have seen a massive difference in the results of teams. Rotherham has more pressure on the other team.

Rotherham United: Cohen from R United faced 1 yellow and 0 red cards. On the other side, Andy also faced 1 yellow card and 0 red cards. We failed to see any change in this section of the game.


I tried my best to provide you with all the essential information. You can compare the data to any other spot if you still have any issues. According to our predictions, R United has more chances to win this game. No doubt, Reading also did well many times. We have checked the overall past result to announce the winner. In betting, you need to take some risks always. No one is responsible for winning or losing in betting.