Salernitana is one of the best sides in the league and wants to win this game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any change in the result. Here are all the major features of teams as well as players.
Salernitana played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. On the other side, Inter Milan also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one game also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of Inter Milan. Yes, they can win another game in the same league.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. No one would like to change any player in this game.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Salernitana faced 6 yellow cards and 1 red card.on the other side, Inter Milan also faced 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
These couple sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of Italian Series A.
If we see predictions, then Salernitan picked a 12% chance to win. on the other side, Inter Milan also gained a 68% chance to win. The remaining 20% chances will go to drawing the game of the league. Here are the goals in the league.
In the Italian Series A, Salernitana played 14 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 19 goals and conceded 20 also. Dia scored 14 goals.
On the other side, Inter Milan played 13 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 20 goals and conceded 24 also. Laurato scored 14 goals for asde.
If we check the price of Salernita picked 13/2 numbers versus 4/11 for another side. The remaining 18/5 numbers will go to draw the game of the league. Here are the final words.
I tried to explain all the major features of teams as well as players. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. We are not responsible for any change in the result. We have seen some changes in the past games. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Inter Milan for this game. They can win an important game of Italian Series A. a single player may change the side of the game at any time of day.