Torino is a better side in this game. The same side did well in the last 3 games of the league. I am going to compare these sides for betting prediction. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predicitons, squads, odds, tips, goals in the Italian Series, and much more. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Salernitana played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and one match did not leave any result. On the other side, Torino also took part in sis games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not leave any result.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of Torino. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
If we compare the predictions, the Salernitana picked 30% chance to win. On the other side, Torino also gained 41% chance to win the game. The remaining 29% chance will go to drawing the match.
These two teams did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is more data for you.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, these couple of sides faced 5,5 yellow cards, however, no one faced any red cards in the recent match.
Torino is ready to win this game. The other expected result is to draw the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Goals in the Italian Series A
In the Italian Series A, Salernitana played 7 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. They scored 12 goals and conceded 8 also. Dia scored 6 goals for the side.
On the other side, Torino also played 8 games and won 3 times. They failed din 4 games and succeeded to draw one also. The entire side scored 10 goals and conceded 13 also. Nikola scoured 3 goals for the side.
It is not a big ask to compare the team for betting odds. Yes, Torino is ready to win the game. That is the reason to leave the maximum price for this side of the league.
These two sides succeeded in do goals in the last six games of Italian Series A.
I tried my best to compare both sides. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like not ask you to choose Torino for predictions. All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risk in betting,. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Betting demands some risk by you. However, feel free to choose Torono to make the best outcome in the game.