Sevilla is ready to win another game of Spanish La Liga. they can win another game in the league. Both sides played a lot of games in the past. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Spanish La Liga, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources.
Sevilla played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 1 match also. on the other side, Osasuna also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the game. We are expecting the same line up in this match.
Head to Head
According to head to head, both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Osasuna. That is the reason to choose the same side for this match.
If we see predictions, then Sevilla picked a 53% chance to win. on the other side, Osasuna also played a lot of games and picked 21% chances to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the game.
Sevilla and Osasuna Goals
In the Spanish La Liga. Sevilla played 10 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 10 goals and conceded 12 also. Rafa Mir scored 3 goals in this game.
On the other side, Osasuna also played 10 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 7 goals and conceded 10 also. Chimy scored 7 goals for the side.
Odds and tips
If we see the odds and tips, then Sevilla is ready to win another match. The same side has much chance to take more rate as compare to other one.
Red and yellow cards
According to the red and yellow cards. Sevilla has more chances to win. That is the reason to face only 4 yellow cards. The other side also faced red and yellow cards.
According to statistics, both sides scored goals in the last some matches of Spanish La Liga.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. In betting, all the data have been taken from official sources. Osasuan is still struggling to get the best performance. If you are a new one, then you need to take and compare more and more data. I would like to ask you to choose Sevilla as a better side.