Southampton vs Chelsea Match Review

Southampton vs Chelsea Match Review
August 29, 2022

Southampton vs Chelsea Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Chelsea always performed well in challenging games. So, we can take a risk once again for this side. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, goals in the English Premier League, statistics, and much more for you. It will be good for you if you want to compare all data. Do not forget to take some risks in the match. Here is a complete description.

Latest performance

Southampton played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games, and one game did not take any side. On the other side, Chelsea also participated in six games and won 3 times. They failed in one game, and the other 2 matches did not leave any result for us.

Latest results in the last six games

Southampton : W,L,L,L,L,D

Chelsea : W,W,W,L,D,D

So, Chelsea is ready to win another game of the English Premier League 2022. Do not forget to check the updates of players. An injury of a significant person may increase an issue for a person.

Head to Head

It is good to compare the head-to-head result for more accurate expected results. Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 0-6 in favor of Chelsea.

You have seen that Chelsea defended very well in the last game of the English Premier League. We can expect the same performance as in the last match.


If we compare predictions, then Southampton picked 18% chances to win. On the other side, Chelsea picked a 61% chance to win. There is a far difference in the predictions. However, 21% chances will go to the drawn match.

Goals in English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Southampton played 1 game and won 0 times. They succeeded in drawing one game and did not fail in any game. The same side scored 2 goals and conceded 2 also. Adams scored 2 goals.

On the other side, Chelsea played 2 games and won 1 time. The same side also failed in one match. They scored 1 goal and conceded 3 also. Reece scored one goal.

Red and Yellow cards

Adams from Southampton faced 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Reece James also faced 1 yellow card and 0 red cards.


No one has declared its final lineup, and we have to wait till the start of the game. I expect the same lineup of Chelsea as in the last game.

Betting Odds

Southampton priced 5/1 result versus ½ for Chelsea. On the other hand, 16/5 numbers will go to draw a match. Here are the statistics of teams.


Both teams in this game succeeded in doing scores in the last 5 back to back games. Get the final betting tips for the match.

Betting Tips

Everyone has different betting tips for the game. In my opinion, we do not have 2 results. Chelsea is ready to win.

Final Words

It is very clear from the last updates and results. Yes, Chelsea is ready to rattle the hopes of Southampton once again. The same side defeated Southampton by a 6-0 result in April 2022.