Southampton vs Everton Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Southampton vs Everton Match Review
September 19, 2022

Southampton vs Everton Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Southampton is ready to play another game of the English Premier League. No doubt, they failed in three games this season. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. Do not forget to compare all the facts and figures. Here is the complete detail of teams and performance.

Latest performance

Southampton played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 games and drew a single match on the other side. Everton also took part in six games and won 1 time. They succeeded in drawing 4 matches and failed in one match. Here is head-to-head data for you.

Results in the last six games

Southampton : W,W,L,L,L,D

Everton : W,D,D,D,D,L

Both sides left different results in the English Premier League and a complete season. So, it is up to you how you will manage predictions.

Head to Head

Both teams faced each other in February 2022. The final result was 2-0 in favor of Southampton. Southampton will create additional pressure on the other side. Here are the predictions of teams.

Predictions

If we compare predictions, then Southampton picked 43% chances to win. On the other side, Everton also gained a 32% chance of winning. The remaining 25% chances will go to a draw match.

Squads

No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is the red and yellow cards information for you.

Red and Yellow cards

No one faced any red and yellow cards. However, Southampton faced 3 yellow cards and 2 yellow cards.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English premier league, Southampton played 3 games and won 1 time. They scored 4 goals and conceded 4 also. Adams scored 2 goals.

On the other side, Everton played 3 games and failed in one. The other 2 games did not take any side. The same side scored 3 goals and conceded 4 also—Anthony socred 2 goals.

Southampton vs Everton Betting Odds

In betting odds, Southampton picked an 11/10 betting rate versus 12/5. The remaining 12/5 numbers will go to the drawn match. You can take any decision on its behalf of it.

Match Detail

It is scheduled to play on 1st October 2022. St. Marry Stadium is ready to host this game. Moreover, it is one of the best games in the English Premier League.

Final Words

If you compared all the above data, then there is no significant difference between teh performance. Both teams left minor changes in results. Southampton failed in 2 games and failed in three matches. On the other side, Everton remained well in one match. The other three games did not leave any results. So, both sides have the same chance of winning the game. We are expecting 50% chances for both teams. Let’s see what will happen in this crucial game of the English Premier League.