Sunderland vs Millwall Match Review

Sunderland vs Millwall Match Review
September 9, 2022

Sunderland vs Millwall Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

There is not any difference in all the departments of the match. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Football League, and statistics. After getting all data and information, you can make predictions. Here are the latest results for teams. It is essential to compare the numbers before making a final decision. If you do not have experience, you need to start with a small betting amount.

Latest performance

Sunderland played six games and won 2 times. On the other hand, they failed in 3 games, and one game did not leave any result.

If we talk about teh another side, then Millwall also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 games and succeeded in drawing 1 match also. You can take any decision on its behalf of it. Read the latest result in the last six games.

Results in the last six games

Sunderland. W,W,L,L,L,D

Millwall : W,W,L,L,L,D

So, there is no change in the results of the last six games. Here is head to head results.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in March 2018. The final result was 1-1. So, we cannot take any decision on its behalf of it. Here are the predictions for the match.


Sunderland picked 40% chances to win. Conversely, Millwall also gained a 33% chance to win. The remaining 27% chances will go to a draw game. Here are the goals in the English Football League.


No one will change any player from the last XI. only an injury can change the lineup; here is information about red and yellow cards.

Red and Yellow cards

Both sides faced 1,1 yellow cards and no red cards. So, do not worry about any issues in this aspect of the game.

Betting Odds

Sunderland picked a betting rate of 23/20 versus 5/2 for Millwall. On the other hand, 11/5 numbers will g to draw the game. You can place a bet on behalf of betting odds. These odds make on behalf of past performance and results. Read the statistics data,


Millwall failed in the last 2 back to back games of the English Football League. So, Milwall has been struggling in this game since the English Football League started. They need to improve all the sectors of the game. Here are betting tips for you.

Betting Odds

Both teams will do a 2.5 score in this game. Moreover, all the viewers are expecting a draw game.

Final words

We tried to explain all the significant features of predictions, and if you still have any issues, you can compare all the data. At the end of the task, I would like to ask you if both teams have the same chance of winning this game. We are not responsible for any loss in betting. Betting always demands some risk from the viewers. All the data have been taken from reliable sources.