Valencia is still hungry in the latest games of Spanish La Liga. the review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Spanish La Liga, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Do not forget to take risks in predictions.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
Valencia played six games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Real Sociedad also played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in November 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
In the predictions of teams, Valencia picked a 29% chance to win. On the other side, Real Sociedad also gained a 42% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to drawing the game.
Goals in the Spanish La Liga
In Spanish La Liga, Valencia played 10 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, they scored 17 goals and conceded 10 also. Edinson scored 5 goals for the side.
On the other side, Real Sociedad also played 9 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 16 goals and conceded 8 also. Baris scored 7 goals for the side. We have seen that there is much change in the results of the two sides.
Red and yellow cards
Red cards can create a lot of problems for any player in the game. However, these couple of sides faced only yellow cards in the recent matches. Valencia faced 8 yellow cards and Real Sociedad faced 7 yellow cards.
Valencia did not win even a single game in the last six matches. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match of the league.
Odds and tips
I am in the favor of Real Sociedad because of having more wins in all the latest matches. Yes. they are ready to win another match at the most rate.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you need to take and compare more data. No one can beat the Real Sociedad in this game. The same side created a good start in Spanish la Liga. so, after checking the head-to-head, predictions and statistics, we can favor the Real Soiceded in this important game of the league.