Stuttgart and FC Koln are going to meet in a crucial game in German Bundesliga. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, and tips. Prediction, goals in the league, and much more. After getting all the data, you will be able to make a prediction. Do not forget to take the risk. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. Do not forget to take risks in betting.
Stuttgart played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other hand, FC Kolb also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 0-0 in favor of the two sides. No one is better than the other one. No one is also responsible for any result.
If we see prediction, then VfB Stuttgart picked a 36% chance to win. On the other side, FC Koln also gained a 39% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the match.
VfB Stuttgart and 1. FC Köln Goals
In the German Bundesliga, Stuttgart played 9 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 3 also.
They scored 12 goals and conceded 11 also. Sehrou scored 6 goals for the side.
If we see the result and performance of FC Koln, then they played 9 games and succeeded to win in one match. The entire side scored 11 goals and conceded 21 also. FC Koln’s Kainz scored 5 goals for the side. It is a major change between the two teams of the German Bundesliga season 2022.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Stuttgart played 9 games and faced 8 yellow cards. On the other hand, FC also played the same game and faced 7 yellow cards. There is not any red card in the hand of any player.
Odds and tips
If we checked the odds and tips, then I would like to ask you to choose Stuttgart as a better one. They will be in this game by a huge margin. On the other hand, the same side can also draw this match. Here is a final prediction of teams.
I tried my best to leave useful and accurate information. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Stuttgart as a better one. All the data have been taken from official sources. Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last some matches. So, there is not any kind of pressure. Stuttgart remained well in two matches from the last six. On the other side, FC failed in more games than the other one. That is the end of the review.