West Ham United is the much better side to win the game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, odds, goals in the English Premier League, and much more. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data.
West Ham United played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. Forest also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games also. Moreover, they succeeded to draw one match.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. We are expecting the same lineup from the two sides.
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Forest. That is the reason to pick this side for better results.
If we see predictions of two sides, then West Ham United picked a 56% chance to win. On the other side, Forest also gained a 20% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the match.
West Ham United and Nottingham Forest Goals
In the English Premier League, West Ham United played 10 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 12 also. Lungs scored 6 goals for the side.
On the other side, Forest also played 10 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 3 goals and conceded 24 also. Johnson scored 4 goals for the side.
Red and yellow cards
I have seen that both sides faced a different number of cards. Yes, West Ham, United faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Whereas, Forest also faced 7 yellow cards. Let’s see which is a better side to win this game.
These couple of sides remained well in the last game. That is the reason to pick more information for this side. it is not an easy task to predict the best side.
Odds and tips
It is not a big task to predict the best tips and odds. Yes, West Ham United is under pressure these days. Forest is ready to win.
I have checked the information on two sides. Yes, Forest is ready to win another game in the English premier league. They played a lot of good games in the English Premier League. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in predictions. If you have any issues, then pick and compare more and more data for your assistance. Do not forget to take risks in prediction.